What to Bring
We strongly advise you to only bring what you need to the festival - we don't want to see camping equipment, food or drinks left unused at the end of the festival.
We have invested all our efforts into creating a paradise for you to explore - complete with places to dance, chill out, swim, eat and drink. Considering that's what you have paid for, there is no need to spend additional funds fitting out your campsite - it will only shorten the amount of time you get to spend at the festival!
We are a leave no trace festival which means taking everything home with you. And the less you bring, the less you’ll need to pack up at the end of the weekend when all you want to do is get home.
Use this handy list of essentials to make sure you are prepared for your trip to the wildlands!
THE ESSENTIAL PACKING LIST
- Your festival ticket
- A reusable water bottle, to fill up from the free taps throughout the site
- Towel and bathers for swims in the river
- A bandana or dust mask (it can be dusty)
- A warm jumper and waterproof jacket (it can get cold at night)
- Enough change of clothes in case you get wet
- Medical info (if you have any allergies or medical conditions)
- Prescription medication (if you need this)
- Wide brimmed sun hat
- Waterproof tent
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat
- Comfortable boots or closed shoes
- Roll of toilet paper
- Rubbish bags for your waste or dirty clothes
- Torch or headlamp
- Cash - there are no ATMs on site!
- Mark valuables with your name and address so it can be posted back to you if turned in