Terms & Conditions of Sale
All purchasers of tickets to the Strawberry Fields Festival 2018 must be aware of the below listed terms and conditions of sale.
Warning to scalpers! Please be aware that a ticket to a Strawberry Fields event cannot be re-sold, attempted to be re-sold, transferred or attempted to be transferred for profit or commercial advantage. Ticket holders are permitted to change the names on their ticket once only and tickets should be transferred at face value only. If a ticket holder is identified trying to on sell Strawberry Fields tickets for profit, all other tickets in the same order are voidable and the purchaser may be refused entry to or be ejected from the festival site or handed over to Police.
Tickets to the Strawberry Fields festival are sold by Strawberry Music Group Pty Ltd, ABN 50 139 653 348. Purchase of tickets to this event constitute a contract between Strawberry Music Group Pty Ltd, the purchaser and, in the event that the ticket is purchased on another’s behalf, the ticketholder. Tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions which form part of the contract between Strawberry Music Group Pty Ltd, the purchaser and the ticketholder.
The Terms and Conditions of Sale include the following:
- Tickets will not be refunded under any circumstances except where Strawberry Music Group Pty Ltd would be in breach of consumer law. Please pay close attention to the quantity and price of tickets in your order before purchasing. A mistake on the part of the purchaser, or a change in personal circumstances of the ticket holder will not entitle refund, return or exchange of the ticket. Each ticket holder is entitled to change the name of their ticket once and once only, by using the name change process available via our ticketing provider.
- Illegal substances, weapons, glass and other items listed as banned on this website are 100% prohibited - car searches will be conducted on entry to ensure compliance with the banned items list. Persons found to be in breach of these rules may be refused entry and turned over to the Police.
- All ticket holders must be at least 18 years of age to gain entry to the Strawberry Fields venue or accompanied by their legal guardian throughout the event. Tickets will be not be refunded to those who have purchased tickets and are under the age of 18.
- No parking is available offsite, parking is available on site free of charge. Patrons must not leave vehicles alongside any public road leading towards the venue. Vehicles identified to have been abandoned at the roadside by patrons or those seeking to trespass will be towed.
- The event is to be held in a quiet rural area and patrons must not cause a nuisance or disturbance in arriving at or departing the event.
- Programming of the event is subject to change without notice, including the possible non-appearance of any particular person or group expected by the ticketholders, whether advertised or not, or any adverse weather conditions beyond the reasonable control of the event organiser.
- Lost, stolen or damaged tickets will not be replaced.
- No animals or pets will be permitted on site.
- No fireworks, lasers, flares, cooking equipment, candles may be brought onto site and a total fire ban will be in operation.
- Any patron engaging in unacceptable or anti-social behaviour may be ejected from the event and will not be permitted re-entry.
- Tickets only provide access to the areas as indicated by signage at the event.
- Festival wristbands must be worn at all times around the wrist of the ticketholder when at the Strawberry Fields venue.
- Entry to the Strawberry Fields venue is only permitted to holders of valid tickets who agree to the terms and conditions of purchase, in addition to all relevant event information and guidelines viewable at www.strawberry-fields.com.au. Strawberry Music Group Pty Ltd reserves the right to evict any person who does not comply with the terms and conditions and/or does not comply with the festival rules and/or is involved in an illegal activity.
- Strawberry Music Group Pty Ltd has the right to use any photos, film or other recordings taken of people or things whilst attending the festival for presentation, promotional or other Strawberry Music Group Pty Ltd purposes in perpetuity.
- Audio visual equipment (including but not limited to cameras, video recorders, mobile phones and pagers) are permitted subject to the discretion of the venue. The Presenter reserves the right to remove a ticketholder if they are in breach of the requirements regarding audio visual equipment.
- Patrons are encouraged to share transport. Transport to and from the Strawberry Fields venue will be operated by independent parties. Strawberry Music Group Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any action or omission by such parties.
- Some of the artists appearing may use lyrics, language or gestures whilst entertaining that some people may find offensive. If such language or behaviour concerns you, please do not attend
- Strawberry Music Group Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- Ticketholders acknowledge that participating in an event at the Strawberry Fields venue has inherent dangers and risks including a risk of serious injury or even death. In the event of injury or illness Strawberry Music Group Pty Ltd may, at the cost of the ticketholder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the ticketholder.
- Entry to the event venue is at the ticketholder’s own risk. Without limiting the generality of this, appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times on the site and ear plugs should be worn if necessary and Strawberry Music Group Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise.
- To the full extent permitted by law, ticket holders waive all legal rights of action against and fully release Strawberry Music Group Pty Ltd, its agents, employees, members and volunteers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the ticket holder’s participation in the event including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission on the part of the persons released or under statute or for breach of these terms and conditions.
WARNING: If you participate in these activities your rights to sue the supplier under the Fair Trading Act 1999 if you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in or on this notice.
NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in or on this notice, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier’s part. “Gross negligence” is defined in the Fair Trading (Recreational Services) Regulations 2004.