SHUTTLE Bus Tickets
For guaranteed environmentally friendly, safe, responsible and CHEAP travel to and from the festival, we present you the Strawberry Shuttle Bus. There are Shuttle runs from both the Melbourne & Sydney CBD to the venue, with various departure times throughout the weekend.
Why should I take the bus??
IT'S CHEAP - tickets are as low as $25 one way, and you also don't have to buy a car pass to enter the festival (save yourself another $25).
IT'S RESPONSIBLE - forget risking your license. A criminal conviction for drink or drug driving can ruin your life. Let someone else drive you home!
IT'S GREEN - taking the bus produces 10X less carbon emissions than bringing your own vehicle. Do the right thing for the environment!
IT'S HASSLE FREE - your ticket will be checked in Melbourne and you will be wristbanded in your home city prior to getting on the bus. That means no waiting in pesky lines at the gate and straight through to your campsite!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU BOOK!
- Please make sure you double check your selected travel times before you confirm your booking. Changes are not guaranteed.
- The departure spot in Melbourne will be at Southern Cross Station at the general bus parking bay. A Strawberry Fields crew member will be there waiting for you to handle wristbanding and check in.
- The departure spot in Sydney will be at the Sydney Central Station Bus Stop at the general bus parking bay. A Strawberry Fields crew member will be there waiting for you to handle wristbanding and check in.
- Ensure that you arrive at least 30 minutes early to allow for your baggage to be placed on the bus, your tickets to be processed, and a timely departure for all.
- If you miss the bus, you miss the bus! Unfortunately, the bus can’t wait and we don’t give refunds if you don’t show up.
- Seating is not allocated and will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Bring your ID and festival ticket, as we cross-check your name at the departure spot.
- Please pack as light and practical as you can. There will be room for two large suitcases or an equivalent amount of luggage per person. We understand you may need to bring camping gear, but please do your best to pack smart and light! (If you’d rather have it all setup for you: click here)
- The alcohol limit for each passenger taking the bus is two six packs (6 cans of beer, cider or premixed) OR a 2L cask of boxed red or white wine. Any alcohol in excess of this limit will be confiscated and not returned.
- We only sell bus tickets online, so make sure you inform your mates if you want to travel together. They will sell out quickly.
- In case we only sell 50% of a specific scheduled departure time, we need to cancel that bus, as it would not be financially viable to continue running that bus. In the event your bus is cancelle, you will then be given the opportunity to choose another departure time.
Please note that tickets will not be refunded under any circumstances. Please pay close attention to the quantity and price of tickets in your order before purchasing. A mistake on the part of the purchaser, or a change in personal circumstances of the ticket holder will not entitle refund, return or exchange of the ticket. Each ticket holder is entitled to change the name of their ticket once and once only, by using the name change process available via our ticketing provider. The name change facility will open closer to the event and more details will be available later in the year.