What to Bring
We strongly advise you to only bring what you need to the festival - we don't want to see camping equipment, food or drinks left unused at the end of the festival.
We have invested all our efforts into creating a paradise for you to explore - complete with places to dance, chill out, swim, eat and drink. Considering that's what you have paid for, there is no need to spend additional funds fitting out your campsite - it will only shorten the amount of time you get to spend at the festival!
We are a leave no trace festival which means taking everything home with you. And the less you bring the less you’ll need to pack up at the end f it.
Use this handy list of essentials to make sure you are prepared for your trip to the wildlands!
THE ESSENTIAL PACKING LIST
- Your festival ticket
- A reusable water bottle, to fill up from the free taps throughout the site
- Towel and bathers for swims in the river
- A bandana or dust mask (it can be dusty)
- A warm jumper and waterproof jacket (it can get cold at night)
- Enough change of clothes in case you get wet
- Medical info (if you have any allergies or medical conditions)
- Prescription medication (if you need this)
- Wide brimmed sun hat
- Waterproof tent
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat
- Comfortable boots or closed shoes
- Roll of toilet paper
- Rubbish bags for your waste or dirty clothes
- Torch or headlamp
- Cash - there are no ATMs on site!
- Mark valuables with your name and address so it can be posted back to you if turned in