Name Changes & Transferring Your Ticket
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
YOU CANNOT REVERSE OR ALTER A TRANSFER ONCE PROCESSED SO YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU GET IT RIGHT.
- You are able to transfer your ticket to another person by using the following Eventbrite process.
- There is a $10 administrative charge for each ticket transferred.
- There is no charge to transfer a bus ticket or vehicle pass.
- Low income tickets cannot be transferred.
- Once you have paid the transfer fee and completed the process, your original ticket will be cancelled/voided and removed from your Eventbrite Account. A new ticket will be generated for the new owner, and they will receive an email confirmation with the PDF ticket attached.
- Only one transfer is allowed per ticket and once processed the change cannot be reversed.
- Name changes will close on 13 November 2017 to allow our team sufficient time to prepare for the gates to open on 16 November.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE FOR CHANGE OF MIND OR MISTAKE – YOU ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TICKET AND ENSURING YOU COMPLETE THIS PROCESS ACCURATELY. Eventbrite will not be able to reverse anything if you make a mistake.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
The Account Holder/ is the person who originally purchased the ticket online via Eventbrite and used their credit card for all charges incurred for tickets and may also be the ticket holder/attendee. The ticket holder/attendee is the person who will be using the ticket to gain entry into the festival and must have their name on their ticket. Ticket holders cannot change the name of tickets as this can only be actioned by the Account Holder on their behalf.
- Make sure you have in front of you this information for the person you are transferring the ticket to - First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Date of Birth. This information must match their ID.
- Log into your Eventbrite account with the email address used to purchase tickets
- Once logged into your account, hover mouse over your name in the upper right-hand corner and click “Tickets”
- Find your Strawberry Fields Festival ticket order and click to manage the order. (Note: copy your order number as you will need this in the next screen).
- Select ticket to be updated, click on the 'Transfer' link in the top right hand corner
- Click the blue 'Change Ticket' button
- Click on the blue 'Enter promotional code' link under the ticket box and enter your 9 digit order number then the blue 'Apply' button.
- Select the Festival Transfer: Name Changed ticket and click the blue 'Continue' button. There will be a $10 transfer fee to proceed.
- Click to Continue Transfer (blue button)
- In the "Your Info" fields enter the new Account Holders details: Name, address and email address
- Enter your credit card details to pay the $10 transfer fee
- Complete the rest of the form to enter the new attendee details to the the ticket holder fields including birth date (all mandatory) and mobile number (optional)
- Read and agree to the terms of sale, answer all other questions and confirm the order by clicking 'Pay Now' (green box)
TICKET TRANSFER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tickets can be transferred from the original Account Holder/Purchaser to a new Account Holder which will cancel the original barcode and remove the ticket from the original Account Holders Eventbrite account. If only changing the attendee name, the ticket will remain in the original Account Holders Eventbrite account. The barcode will be void and a new barcode issued in the new attendee name. There are no refunds available for change of mind. Photo ID must be presented upon entry and match the attendee name on the ticket.Only one transfer/name change is allowed per ticket and once processed the change cannot be reversed.